Home Download Mahjongg Variations
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Mahjongg Variations Fast Facts
- Mahjongg Variations was released on July 30, 2003.
- The game was created by Canadian developer Twilight Games
- Additional mahjongg games developed by Twilight Games include Space Mahjongg, Simple Mahjongg and Tropico Jong
- Other game creations by Twilight Games include A Snake's Life, Jelly Reactor, Chocolate Castle, Beetle Bomp and Frozzic's Revenge
- Mahjongg Variations was made for play on PC
- Mahjongg Variations has been downloaded from CNET nearly 20 thousand times.
- Mahjong is an ancient game that is believed to have been created as far back as 500 B.C.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.