Home Download Little Fighter II
Thank You for Downloading
Little Fighter II…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Little Fighter II Fast Facts
- The earliest version for Little Fighter 2 was released sometime during 1999.
- Little Fighter 2 was co-developed by a pair of independent developers named Marti Wong and Starsky Wong.
- Other games in the Little Fighter series include the first game as well as Little Fighter Online.
- Marti Wong has produced another beat 'em up title called Hero Fighter.
- The game can be played on Windows PCs.
- During its lifetime, Little Fighter 2 has been downloaded over 10 million times.
- CNET gave the game a grade of four out of five stars and has it ranked as the best action game on the site.
- Despite its independent origins, Little Fighter actually has its own action figure for sale.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.