Home Download Feeding Frenzy 2
Thank You for Downloading
Feeding Frenzy 2…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Fun facts add an educational touch to the game
- Eating small fish while avoiding the big fish can be addicting.
- Play a Butterfly Fish all the way up to a Great White Shark.
- Unlock the mystery fish and you can play the game again as it.
- Older audience might get bored quickly.
- No difficulty settings.
Feeding Frenzy 2 Fast Facts
- Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown was released on February 6, 2006.
- This game is the work of PopCap Games.
- Currently, the only other title in the Feeding Frenzy series is the first game.
- PopCap has produced some of the most successful and well-known titles in the casual market, such as Plants vs. Zombies, Peggle, Atomica, Zuma, Bookworm Adventures and the Bejeweled series.
- Feeding Frenzy 2 is available for the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
- Feeding Frenzy 2 has been downloaded from CNET more than 80 thousand times and has a place on the site's top 50 arcade games.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.