Home Download Feeding Frenzy
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Feeding Frenzy Fast Facts
- Feeding Frenzy was released on March 17, 2004
- The game was developed by Sprout Games, LLC
- The game was published by GameHouse, Inc.
- The game was released for BREW, J2ME, Mac, Windows and Xbox 360
- Feeding Frenzy is the first in a series of underwater life simulation / strategy titles. The other game in the series is Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown (2006)
- After completing each level, a fun fact is revealed about various sea creatures, providing a fun educational aspect to the game
- After its launch on XBLA (Xbox Live Arcade) in 2006, it became the 17th most popular title that year
- Sprout, LLC was founded in 2003. In 2005 it was acquired by casual games guan PopCap. Its other well-known games include Iggle Pop! And Pizza Frenzy
- GameHouse, Inc. is a developer and publisher of casual and family-friendly games. Founded in 1998, it was acquired by Real Networks, Inc. in 2004. It remains one of the major publishers of casual games to this day
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.