Home Download Dx Ball
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Dx Ball Fast Facts
- DX-Ball was released all the way back in 1996.
- The game was the independently-made project of Michael P. Welch.
- Other games under the DX-Ball banner include DX-Ball 2, Super DX-Ball, Rival Ball and Rival Ball Tournament.
- Michael Welch later went on to form his own game development company, BlitWise Productions. Games that the company has made include Pocket Tanks and Neon Wars.
- DX-Ball is available for free on PC.
- DX-Ball has been downloaded from CNET over six hundred thousand times and has a place on their Top 10 Arcade Games list.
- The original DX-Ball game attracted the attention of Longbow Digital Arts, which developed the majority of its sequels.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.