Home Download 18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal to the Metal
Thank You for Downloading
18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal to the Metal…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
18 Wheels of Steel PTM Fast Facts
- 18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal to the Metal was released August 30, 2004
- The game was developed by Czech company SCS Software
- The game was published by ValueSoft, Inc. a division of THQ
- The game was released only for PC
- 18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal to the Metal is part of a series of truck-driving simulations. Other games in the series include Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel (2002); 18 Wheels of Steel: Across America (2003); 18 Wheels of Steel: Convoy (2005); 18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin' (2006); 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul (2007); and 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker (2009)
- There are 35 different rigs to unlock, and 45 types of cargo to haul
- The game takes you to 30 different cities in North America
- SCS Software has developed over 25 other titles, including the other 18 Wheels games and the Hunting Unlimited series
- ValuSoft has published over 100 games, mainly in the family and casual games categories
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.