Home Download Hoyle Solitaire
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- You can choose a player picture to represent each player on your computer.
- 3 categories of card games to play.
- Graphics are better than most solitaire collections.
- Entertaining and addicting for the solitaire fan.
- No music - only sound effects which sound disjointed.
- No storyline or underlying connection between the games makes it boring and repetitive.
- No variety in gameplay.
Hoyle Solitaire Fast Facts
- Hoyle Solitaire was released in June 6, 1996.
- The game is the product of Sierra Entertainment, though the company went by the name of Sierra On-Line at the time of its release.
- Hoyle Solitaire is playable on Macs and Windows PCs. Windows systems that are capable of running it stretch all the way back to Windows 3.x.
- Sierra Entertainment is especially famous for delivering some of the most beloved adventure game series to the industry, including King's Quest, Quest for Glory, and Leisure Suit Larry.
- Hoyle Solitaire was widely praised for its wide variety of solitaire games. GameSpot commented on its addictive nature and said that it would 'offer hours of gameplay' to solitaire fans everywhere.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.