Home Download Cave Story: Doukutsu Monogatari
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Cave Story: Doukutsu Monogatari…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Storyline sucks you in and makes you want to keep playing.
- Several guns, each with three levels to upgrade power.
- Elements of a role play game (RPG) and shooter in a side scrolling Mario style game.
- Three different endings possible to increase replayability.
- No difficulty settings
Cave Story Fast Facts
- Cave Story: Doukutsu Monogatari was released on January 4, 2005
- Doukutsu Monogatari is the original Japanese title for the game
- The game was developed and published by Studio Pixel
- Versions of the game are available for Amiga, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS, Wii, Linux, Mac and Windows
- An updated version of the game, Cave Story+, is available for Windows
- Your character is controlled either via the keyboard or a game pad
- Studio Pixel consists of one person, Daisuke Amaya. It took him five years to develop Cave Story, working in his spare time.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.