Home Download Aveyond
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- A deep and intriguing story full of Demon Portals, dark creatures, and a savior prophesy
- Wide assortment of quests (more than 60 in all)
- A huge world with nearly 50 different lands to explore
- Explore non-linear quests and develop your character by getting married, buying your own house, and even getting your own pet
- Monsters appear on the map in real-time so there is no worry about running into random battles as you explore the world
- The journal goals can be somewhat vague at times
- Non-player-controlled characters can temporarily block your path at times which can get frustrating
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.