Reel in Dozens of Prize-Winning Fish in this Beautiful Fishing Simulator!
Go Fish Anytime
They say that a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work. The statement has merit, but thanks to Gone Fishing: Trophy Catch, you don’t need to choose between one or the other. As long as you have a working Android or iOS device, you can go fishing whenever you feel like it.
Take a trip to any scenic lake, choose what kind of bait you would like to apply to your hook, and see what you can catch out there. If you’re lucky, you just might reel in a hefty prize that you can brag about to all your friends. Alternatively, you might only “catch” a boot. You never know what’s out there with Gone Fishing, and finding out is half the fun!
Getting the Right Gear Together
Anybody who has done any real fishing will tell you that it can be an expensive and cumbersome hobby. Fish are a pretty fickle and picky bunch after all. Therefore, you need to have multiple rods on hand, multiple lures, and different kinds of bait just to draw them in. A few cases of beer usually don’t hurt either.
The good news about Gone Fishing: Trophy Catch is that you will have fast and ready access to all the equipment necessary to reeling in the big guys.
- Cast out 11 different fishing rods.
- Use nine different lures to catch the fish’s attention.
- Attract fish using 24 different types of bait, including worms, crackers and corn.
- Set up your choice of net to keep the fish where you want them.
- Buy new equipment anytime you like from the in-game store.
Reel Them In!
You got your fishing hole. You got your gear. Now the only thing you have left to get is your fish! Just like in real life, fishing in Gone Fishing will be a challenging and strenuous activity. With just enough patience and skill, it can also be immensely rewarding.
- Sell your catches for coins. Use your earnings to get better equipment from the store.
- Chum the waters using basic fish food to make them more eager to bite.
- Catch 80 different species of fish, including roach and crucian carp. Be on the lookout for fictional funny fish as well, like the finned beaver.
- Know when to properly hook a fish after you get a successful bite.
- When you got one hooked, keep your finger on the fish icon to keep the fish where you want him as you slowly but sure reel him in.
- Read an extensive database to learn about the different kind of fish you can catch.
There’s Treasure Everywhere
Fish aren’t the only things you can find in the lakes and ponds of Gone Fishing. There are all kinds of goodies that you can make use of on the off-chance that you actually “catch” them with your rod.
- Gather all items in a collection to get a nice cash bonus. Reel in playing cards, shoes and leaves.
- Prove your mastery of the game by unlocking dozens of achievements. Catch every type of fish in Gone Fishing, fish in every location, reel in a heavyweighter, and more!
It’s a Big One!
Gone Fishing: Trophy Catch is quite possibly the best fishing simulator you can get for the mobile system of your choice. It has lots of fish for you to catch, plenty of gear to use, and a nice variety of scenic locations to visit without getting wet or eaten alive by bugs.
With this game, you don’t need to hang a “gone fishing” sign over your office door; every office break can be your time to go fishing!
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
Click Screenshot to Enlarge
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 – Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.