Assemble Your Dream Team and Dominate the Major League!
9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball
Avg. Rating: ( Player Ratings - Avg. Rating out of 5) Rate & Review
Take Me Into the Ball Game
Do you hear that? The 2013 season is just beginning! Looks like it’s time to give what the fans of Major League Baseball have been demanding. 9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball gives you the rare opportunity to take control of your very own professional baseball team. It will be up to you to recruit the players, assign their positions, and manage their physical abilities between each game.
Likewise, it will continue to be your job to ensure that everything goes smoothly once the games actually begin. Pitch your opponents’ batters out, knock their own throws out of the park, and make as many runs around the diamond as you possibly can. Can you create the highest-ranking team in the season? There’s only one way to find out!
Form the Team
Your first order of business will be to assemble the most killer team possible. 9 Innings boasts an incredible roster of players for you to choose from. More than that, the game lets you tune your team even further by getting the right items and equipment for it. Just remember that professional baseball is not just a game; it’s also a business.
- Create a team of up to 25 men.
- Choose from a selection of over 1400 real life MLB players.
- Compare and contrast five attributes per player: power, control, endurance, ball power and defense.
- Assign the positions for your players. Choose your pitchers, your catchers, your basemen, who will go into the infield, who will go to the outfield, and so on.
- Improve your players’ skills and attributes by purchasing equipment and upgrading your training facilities.
- Buff your team by recruiting your very own squad of cheerleaders.
Let the Games Begin
You got the team. You got the training. The only thing left to do is to actually play some baseball. Although it’s a strategy-simulator at heart, 9 Innings lets you take part in the games via simple and intuitive touchscreen controls.
- Follow the game schedule to see which teams you’ll be playing against throughout the season.
- While you’re batting, hit the ball with a well-timed finger tap on the bat icon.
- Bunt balls by tapping the screen toward third or fourth base.
- Pitch with five distinct techniques. Choose where exactly you want to throw the ball. See if you can trick the batter and strike him out.
- Choose where and who to pass the ball to once it’s in the field. Be quick about it; the opposition is running.
- Master the art of stealing bases by tapping on them while your next player is at the bat.
- Choose to play offense, defense or both aspects of the game.
- Adjust the camera speed to let the game occur at your own pace.
Score One for You!
Running a team and playing baseball is all well and good. However, if you want to prove your mastery of the game, then it will be your job to reach a variety of challenges you set for yourself. Completing enough of them will improve your overall score.
- Try and hit over 40 home runs.
- Increase your statistical rank in running to at least 6 before the season ends.
- Get 30 players to strike out.
- And more!
Out of the Ballpark!
When it comes to portable baseball simulators, 9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2013 is a home run hitter for sure. It’s every bit as deep as its less portable counterparts. It lets you put together a team composed of your favorite MLB players, determine what positions they will fulfill, and improve their skills over the course of the season.
When you’re done strategizing, you can get your adrenaline pumping with the more frantic action that baseball is known for. Get 9 Innings today and start living your baseball fantasy on the go.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
Click Screenshot to Enlarge
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 – Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.