Home Download Worms Armageddon
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Worms Armageddon Fast Facts
- Worms Armageddon was released in May 31, 1999
- The game was developed by English company Team17 Software Limited
- The game was published by MicroProse Software, Inc.
- The game was released for Dreamcast, Game Boy Color, Nintendo 64, PlayStations and Windows
- Worms Armageddon is part of the massive Worms series of turn-based strategy titles. Highlights from the series include Worms (1995); Worms 2 (1997); Worms World Party (2001); Worms Blast (2002); Worms 3D (2003); Worms 4: Mayhem (2005); Worms Reloaded (2010); and Worms: Crazy Golf (2011)
- Multiplayer was introduced via connection to Team17's WormNet server
- An editor was included that allowed for greatly varied customization. It was an early example of what modding could achieve
- Two dedicated programmers, Deadcode and CyberShadow, provide periodic updates to the game, the last being in late 2010
- In addition to the Worms series, Team17 Software has developed numerous popular games, including the Alien Breed series and Lemmings
- MicroProse was founded by Sid Meier (Civilization, Railroad Tycoon) and 'Wild' Bill Stealey (Red Storm Rising, Gunship) in 1982. It is especially known for its many flight simulators.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.