Home Download Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Thank You for Downloading
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Wolfenstein: ET Fast Facts
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory was released on May 28, 2003
- It was developed by Splash Damage, Ltd and published by Activision
- The game is available for Linux, Mac and Windows
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is part of the Castle Wolfenswin series of action games. Some other titles in the series include Wolfenstein 3D (1992), Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001) and Wolfenstein (2009)
- The original Castle Wolfenstein was one of the earliest video games made, being released in 1981 for Apple II, Atari 8-bit, Commodore 64 and DOS
- The successful Spear of Destiny series is a spin-off from the Wolfenstein games
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a multiplayer only version of Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- The modding community has released hundreds of downloadable maps
- A separate mode, Last Man Standing, is also included
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.