Home Download Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition
Thank You for Downloading
Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Unreal Tournament '04 Fast Facts
- As its title indicates, Unreal Tournament 2004 was released on March 16, 2004.
- Like the other Unreal Tournament entries, 2004 was developed by Epic Games. However, extra content was produced by other companies, like Digital Extremes, Psyonix, and Streamline Studios.
- The rest of the Unreal Tournament series includes Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2003, and Unreal Tournament III. The Tournament series is in turn part of the much larger Unreal franchise, which includes the original Unreal, Return to Na Pali, Unreal Championship 1 and 2, and Unreal II: The Awakening.
- Epic is most well-known for the Gears of War series, though the company also made an iOS game called Infinity Blade and co-developed Shadow Complex.
- The game is available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux platforms.
- Unreal Tournament 2004 won 'Best Multiplayer Game of 2004' from IGN, Gamespy and Computer Gaming World.
- The Unreal Tournament series is known to have been frequently played by actress Jessica Steinhauser, who even made her own mods and hosted her own servers.
- The game's demo was downloaded more than 1.5 million times during its first week.
- Unreal Tournament 2004 has a 93 percent approval rating from critics on Metacritic.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.