Home Download Torchlight II
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Torchlight II Fast Facts
- Torchlight II was released on September 20, 2012
- The game was developed and published by Runic Games, Inc.
- The game is currently only released on the Windows platform
- Speculation is mounting that versions for Xbox 360 and Mac will soon be released
- Torchlight II is the second installment in a series of action RPGs (role-playing games). The original, award-winning Torchlight was released in 2009
- Up to six players can engage in local and online cooperative multiplayer sessions
- Each level within the game is randomly generated each time it's played, ensuring no two games are ever the same
- The two Torchlight titles are the only games that Runic Games, Inc. has thus far released
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.