Home Download Tetris Zone
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Tetris Zone Fast Facts
- Tetris Zone came out on August 29, 2008, though Tetris itself was originally released in the USSR on June 6, 1984.
- Tetris Zone is the product of the Tetris Company, a Hawaiian-based company co-owned by Alexey Pajitnov, the creator of the original game.
- Although Tetris Zone is its own standalone product, it is another entry in the Tetris mega-franchise. The original game has been ported in some way, shape or form to nearly every game platform in history and there have been many variants of it, including Tetris Friends, Tetris Splash, Tetris 64 and 3D Tetris.
- The Tetris Company is responsible for licensing the Tetris trademark to other developers and setting the guidelines they must follow.
- Tetris Zone is the official classic Tetris game as it is for modern day Windows and Mac systems.
- There have been over 40 different variants of Tetris ever since its inception.
- Tetris is widely regarded as one of the greatest games of all time. It took the #3 spot on Game Informer's 'Top 200 Games of All Time' list and Entertainment Weekly named it the absolute best game in the past 25 years in 2008.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.