Home Download Super Mario 3 Mario Forever
Thank You for Downloading
Super Mario 3 Mario Forever…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Super Mario 3 Fast Facts
- Super Mario 3: Mario Forever’s earliest version was released in late 2008.
- Although the original Super Mario Bros. game was the work of Nintendo and the franchise remains strong in their hands, Mario Forever is an independently-made fan game brought to you by Softendo Download Games.
- As a franchise that’s been going strong since the ‘80s, there are literally hundreds of official and fan-made Mario games out there. Official ones would include Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Luigi’s Mansion, and Super Mario Galaxy. Fan-made games you will find on Softendo’s site include Super Mario Forever Galaxy, Super Peach Party 3, and Super Mario Bombastic.
- Aside from Mario fan-games, Softendo also hosts other independent games like Zelda Forever, Metroid: The Red Code, and Ultimate Sonic.
- Mario Forever is currently only playable on Windows systems.
- Super Mario 3: Mario Forever has been downloaded over 12 million times.
- The game is ranked as the #1 platformer on CNET.
- Over 200 million units of games in the Mario series have been sold worldwide, making it by far the most successful video game franchise ever.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.