Home Download Street Fighter X Mega Man
Thank You for Downloading
Street Fighter X Mega Man…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Street Fighter X Mega Fast Facts
- Street Fighter X Mega Man was released on December 17, 2012.
- The game was made by an independent developer named Seow Zong Hui. It was later given official support by Capcom.
- The game is a fan-made crossover between two of Capcom's longest-running franchises. To date, there are 10 numerical Mega Man games, eight numerical Mega Man X games, and two Mega Man Legends titles, as well as countless side games and spin-offs. Meanwhile, the Street Fighter series has five numerical games in it, as well as its own massive collection of spin-off titles.
- This is currently Seow Zong Hui's only game to date. Meanwhile, Capcom has developed a great number of popular series over the years, including Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Darkstalkers, and Breath of Fire.
- Street Fighter X Mega Man is available for the PC.
- The release of this game marked the 25th anniversary for both the Mega Man and Street Fighter franchises.
- Street Fighter X Mega Man was downloaded over one million times three months after its initial release.
- By 2012, both the Street Fighter and Mega Man franchises sold over 30 million units over the course of their lifetimes.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.