Home Download Rule the Rail
Thank You for Downloading
Rule the Rail…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Rule the Rail Fast Facts
- The earliest known stable release for Rule the Rail was on December 18, 2006.
- This title is the work of the Brainbombers Group.
- Rule the Rail is a standalone game, but it currently has 11 official Extension Packs that increase the number of options available for the player.
- The Brainbombers Group is also responsible for the development of Iron Horses, a railway game taking place in the Wild West.
- The game is only available for Windows operating systems.
- Rule the Rail has been downloaded nearly four hundred-thousand times off of CNET and is listed as one of their top 50 simulation games.
- The game has won 4-star awards from sites like FileBuzz, Tucows and Software Informer.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.