Home Download Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum
Thank You for Downloading
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Fast Facts
- The original RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 was released on October 26, 2004. The Platinum edition came out on November 7, 2006.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 is the work of Frontier Developments.
- There have been two other numerical entries in the RollerCoaster Tycoon series as well as several expansion parks for all of them. The first game had Corkscrew Follies and Loopy Landscapes, while the second one had Wacky Worlds and Time Twister. There is also a 3DS game called RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D.
- Although Frontier Developments made RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 for the computer, the company mainly specializes in console games. Frontier Developments has previously made an Xbox port of the original RollerCoaster Tycoon, a few Playstation 2 titles like Dog's Life and Thrillville, and was famously involved with one of the earliest titles for the Kinect, Kinectimals.
- The game can be played on modern Windows and Mac OSX systems.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon has been a bestselling series, with over eight million units sold all around the world.
- The third game has been widely praised for adding more depth to the series and for finally providing it with updated 3D visuals.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.