Home Download Rigs of Rods
Thank You for Downloading
Rigs of Rods…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Rigs of Rods Fast Facts
- Rigs of Rods was released on November 1, 2011.
- Rigs of Rods is an open-source freeware game that was originally authored by Pierre-Michel Ricordel.
- Currently, Rigs of Rods is Ricordel's only project.
- Rigs of Rods is available for download on Windows, Linux and Mac OSX systems.
- Sourceforge.net named Rigs of Rods as Project of the Month for November 2012.
- There are over 2000 mods for Rigs of Rods available on the game's official website.
- Physicist Dr. Brian Beckman praised the game and its implementation of physics. He went so far as to call it 'one of the best driving simulators' he had ever seen.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.