Home Download Plants vs. Zombies
Thank You for Downloading
Plants vs. Zombies…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Plants vs. Zombies Fast Facts
- Plants vs. Zombies was released in May, 2009.
- It was developed and published by PopCap Games, Inc.
- PopCap is well-known for making other popular casual games like Zuma, Peggle, Feeding Frenzy, Alchemy and the entire Bejeweled series.
- Plants vs. Zombies is available for the PC, Mac, bada, iPad, iPhone, Windows Phone, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, Playstation 3, PS Vita and Xbox 360.
- Over three hundred thousand copies of the game were purchased from the App Store within the first nine days of release, making it PopCapâs fastest-selling title as of 2009.
- Plants vs. Zombies has won over 30 awards, including âOutstanding Achievements in Game Designâ and âBest Casual Gameâ in the 13th Annual Interactive Achievement Awards and was both the Editorsâ and Readersâ choice for 1UPâs âBest Strategy Gameâ of 2009.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.