Home Download Jewel Quest Solitaire II
Thank You for Downloading
Jewel Quest Solitaire II…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Jewel Quest Solitaire 2 Fast Facts
- Jewel Quest Solitaire II was released on August 28, 2007.
- Like all of the other Jewel Quest games, Jewel Quest Solitaire II is the work of iWin.
- Jewel Quest Solitaire II is the second entry in the series, which consists of both its predecessor and sequel. Jewel Quest Solitaire is itself a spin-off of the Jewel Quest mega-franchise, which includes other series like the original Jewel Quest and Jewel Quest Mysteries.
- Although Jewel Quest is their flagship franchise, iWin has developed other games like Coconut Queen, Garden Defense, Passport to Paradise, Beetle Bomp, and the Jojo's Fashion Show series.
- Jewel Quest Solitaire II is available for the PC and Nintendo DS as part of the Jewel Quest Solitaire Trio pack.
- Over 30 million copies of Jewel Quest games have been sold worldwide.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.