Home Download Hunting Unlimited 2010
Thank You for Downloading
Hunting Unlimited 2010…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Hunting Unlimited 2010 Fast Facts
- Hunting Unlimited 2010 was released in July 07, 2009
- The game was developed by SCS Software
- The game was published by ValuSoft, Inc.
- The game was released for Windows only
- Hunting Unlimited 2010 is one of a series of hunting simulations. Other games in the series include Hunting Unlimited (2001); Hunting Unlimited 2 (2006); Hunting Unlimited 3 (2004); Hunting Unlimited 4 (2006): Hunting Unlimited 2008 (2007); Hunting Unlimited 2009 (2008); and Hunting Unlimited 2011 (2010)
- There are over 30 weapons to choose from in the game
- Animals include mountain lions, elk, grizzly bear, wild turkey, deer and moose
- A mission editor lets you create custom hunts for your gameplay style. Missions can be shared via the Internet to extend game replayability
- Hunting Unlimited 2010 was released to mark the 10th anniversary of the series
- Czech developer SCS Software is most famous for its series of truck driving simulations, including the 18 Wheels of Steel series
- ValuSoft, Inc. is a leading publisher of value-priced video games, focusing mainly on casual and family games. Popular series include Are You Smarter Than a 5th-Grader, Hello Kitty, Paws & Claws, Per Vet, and the 18 Wheels of Steel franchise
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.