Home Download Halo
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Halo Fast Facts
- Halo: Combat Evolved was first released on November 15, 2001.
- The game was developed by Bungie.
- Combat Evolved marked the first entry in the Halo franchise. It currently has three numerical sequels called Halo 2, 3 and 4. Aside from that, there have been several spin-off games like Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, and an RTS named Halo Wars.
- Although Bungie is most famous for Halo, they have also developed titles like Marathon, Myth and Oni.
- Halo: Combat Evolved was released as a killer app for the Xbox. It was later ported to the PC, Mac and Xbox 360.
- It is estimated that by 2005, Combat Evolved sold over 5 million units.
- The game was sold alongside 50 percent of all Xbox consoles during its first two months of release.
- It won the 2001 'Game of the Year' award for Electronic Gaming Monthly, Edge magazine, IGN, and the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences.
- The Halo universe has been expanded upon in material outside the games. There are currently a dozen novels, an anime series named Halo Legends, and six graphic novels.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.