Home Download Chicken Invaders 3
Thank You for Downloading
Chicken Invaders 3…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Chicken Invaders 3 Fast Facts
- Chicken Invaders 3: Revenge of the Yolk was released in 2006.
- The Chicken Invaders series is the work of InterAction Studios.
- The other entries in the Chicken Invaders series include the first game, Chicken Invaders 2: The Next Wave, and Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette.
- Other series made by InterAction Studios include Piggly, Loco and Island Wars.
- Revenge of the Yolk is available for Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPod and iPad platforms.
- Chicken Invaders 3 later received an HD update.
- There is both an Easter and Christmas edition for Chicken Invaders 3.
- Chicken Invaders 3: Revenge of the Yolk and its assorted editions have been downloaded from CNET nearly three hundred-thousand times.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.