Home Download Bone: Out from Boneville
Thank You for Downloading
Bone: Out from Boneville…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Bone Fast Facts
- Bone: Out From Boneville was released on September 15, 2005.
- This game was developed by Telltale Games.
- Currently, the only other Bone game that has been released is The Great Cow Race.
- Telltale Games is known to have produced a wide variety of popular and critically-acclaimed episodic adventure games, including Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, The Walking Dead, and the Sam and Max series.
- Bone: Out From Boneville can be played on Windows and Mac OSX machines.
- This game is an adaptation of the first volume of Jeff Smith's critically-acclaimed comic book, Bone. Bone has won 10 Eisner Awards and 11 Harvey Awards.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.