Home Download Bejeweled 2 Deluxe
Thank You for Downloading
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe Fast Facts
- Bejeweled 2 was first released on November 5, 2004 for the PC.
- It was developed by the Seattle-based company, PopCap Games.
- This is the second official game in the Bejeweled series, with the rest consisting of Bejeweled, Bejeweled 3, Bejeweled Twist and Bejeweled Blitz.
- PopCap is famous for producing many other creative and award-winning casual games like Plants vs. Zombies, Rocket Mania and Peggle.
- The game can be played on Windows, Mac, Palm OS, Playstation 3, Wii, Xbox 360, Windows Mobile platforms, Android, iPhone and even on just a browser.
- Bejeweled 2 won 'Mobile Game of the Year' for the 2008 Golden Joystick Awards.
- By the end of 2012, more than 500 million copies of Bejeweled games have been sold and downloaded.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.