Home Download Awakening: Kingdoms
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Awakening: Kingdoms Fast Facts
- Awakening: Kingdoms was released on December 18, 2013.
- This game was developed by a Singapore-based development company by the name of Boomzap Entertainment.
- Kingdoms serves as a side story to the Awakening series. The games that preceded it include The Dreamless Castle, Moonfell Wood, The Goblin Kingdom, The Skyward Castle, and The Sunhook Spire.
- Besides the Awakening series, Boomzap has developed Otherworld: Omens of Summer, Botanica: Earthbound, Antique Road Trip: USA, Frogs in Love, and Death at Cape Porto: A Dana Knightstone Novel.
- Awakening: Kingdoms is currently only available for Windows systems.
- As of the end of 2013, games in the Awakening series have been downloaded over 9 million times on PCs, Macs and mobile devices.
- Just like its predecessors, Awakening: Kingdoms was well received by critics. Gamezebo gave it a grade of 4 stars, while AllAboutCasualGame.com ranked it with a 4.5 star review.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.