Home Download Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'
Thank You for Downloading
Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Antique Road Trip Fast Facts
- Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' was released on September 25, 2013.
- This game was developed by Boomzap Entertainment, a company based in Singapore.
- Other games in the series include Antique Road Trip: USA and Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming.
- Some of Boomzap Entertainment's other games include Passport to Paradise, Jelly Boom, Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel, Jewels of Cleopatra, Otherword: Shades of Fall, and the Awakening series.
- Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' can be played on Windows PCs, Mac OSX systems, and iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad.
- The game was received well by critics, with Gamezebo describing it as "a solid game" that is "definitely worth giving a try."
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.