Home Download 3D Live Snooker
Thank You for Downloading
3D Live Snooker…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
3D Live Snooker Fast Facts
- 3D Live Snooker was released on September 4, 2007.
- The game is the work of Etiumsoft.
- Etiumsoft is also responsible for making games like 3D Live Pool, Pacman 3D, Battle Pool, Soko Hunter, and Castle Wars.
- The game is available for Windows PCs.
- 3D Live Snooker was given the Editor's Pick Award from Software.informer.com.
- The game has been downloaded from CNET over two hundred-thousand times and is one of the top 30 sport games listed on the site.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.