Home Download 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker
Thank You for Downloading
18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
18 WoS: Extreme Fast Facts
- 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker was released October 06, 2009
- The game was developed by Czech company SCS Software
- The game was published by ValueSoft, Inc. part of THQ!#
- The game was released for PC only,!#
- 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker is the latest in a long series of truck-driving simulations. Other games in the series include Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel (2002); 18 Wheels of Steel: Across America (2003); 18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal to the Metal (2004); 18 Wheels of Steel: Convoy (2005); 18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin' (2006); 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul (2007);!#
- The game is set in various locations, including snowy Alaska, Australian deserts and the Andes Mountains of South America!#
- The game consists of numerous missions, designed to test truck driving skills in extreme conditions.
- SCS Software has developed numerous other trucking simulation games, in addition to the popular Hunting Unlimited series
- Minneapolis-based ValuSoft has published many popular titles, including family-friendly games such as Are You Smarter Than a 5th-Grader, and the Hello Kitty and Paws & Claws, Per Vet series.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.